CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today = Heaven

Today was so amazing! I don't know where to start because it was just such an amazing day ( AND I only got 3 hours of sleep)

First off today was my last day of official classes EVER for my bachelors degree. If that is not something to celebrate I don't know what is. These past four years have gone by so quickly and I cannot believe I am graduating in 10 days!

Then ALL of my classes got out early. I had thought it was going to be miserable today. I had a portfolio due, a test, a quiz, and a final paper due. BUT my test was wayy easier than I thought, so was the quiz. I know I aced my paper, and my portfolio was up to par according to my professor (woot)

AND to put the icing on the cake . . . the one thing that made this day absolutely heavenly was that I got to skype with Nick. And it wasn't just for a few minutes, it wasn't even just for half an hour, WE SKYPED FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!!! It was absolutely incredible. He kept telling me how much he missed me, how beautiful I am, how he can't wait to see me. He told me he is flying me out to Hawaii when he gets back because he can't wait much longer without seeing me! I mean he was absolutely PERFECT TODAY, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, there are no words to describe how happy he made me today. He gave up all of his sleep for the night to talk to me <3

I don't think anything could compare to today. I am literally on cloud nine and I never wanna come down. I LOVE HIM SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.

Loving and Missing My Sailor More Everyday

0 comments:

Post a Comment