CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jealous

SO Nick and I got to talk yesterday :D it was as amazing as amazing gets. He said he was going to try and call me today too. OF course I got my hopes up and expected to hear from him, and I didn't. I KNOW he is working mega hard out there. But I must admit I got a little jealous when I knew he had called his mom and not me.

I feel like an awful person for being jealous too, because HE SHOULD HAVE called her. I should also mention it's her birthday which makes me that much more of a terrible person. But I got jealous knowing that he called her and not me :( I KNOW I shouldn't be, but I just am. She has every right to hear from him MORE than I do today, but still. . . . I want to hear from him too.

I guess I just got a little too spoiled yesterday getting to talk to him, and now I want to talk to him all the time, which is unrealistic. I know I'm being immature about the whole deal, but still it kinda hurt a little bit.

Loving and Missing my Sailor More Everyday

0 comments:

Post a Comment