CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

GREAT WEEKEND

So this weekend was fantastical. The only thing missing that could have made this weekend spectacularly incredible and unforgettable would have been if Nick could have been there. But I tried my best not to let it get me down because I knew he would be here if he could.

Anyways, this weekend I made the big leap, I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!!!! I am now officially an adult (scary) and off into the real world. Graduation was kinda dull, but what graduation is just spectacular?) but it was still great because I got my 30 seconds of glory walking across that stage knowing I had worked hard for my degree.

I ALSO got my new skin for my phone, kind of petty compared to graduation but it still really excited me. It's the navy camo with I LOVE MY SAILOR on the back in pink...its super cute and I'm gonna upload pics as soon as I can.

But this weekend was super, and I'm in the DAYS until I get to see Nick again...holy cow can you believe it? SOOOOOO ECSTATIC! So ready for that day to be here already so I can just hold him and never let go!

Missing and Loving my Sailor

0 comments:

Post a Comment