CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Wait Is Gonna Drive Me Insane

I got to talk to Nick's mom today. It was refreshing to talk to someone who knows what I'm going through, and knows my exact situation. But we didn't get to talk long. We both asked if either of us had heard from him yet, and it was a big negative on both ends. So I guess I can't be too upset, I mean he hasn't contacted anyone, not even his own mother.

Just is starting to take a toll on me not hearing from him. I wish I could at least hear something. Every now and then he will respond to an email, but the responses are usually very very short like they were written in a hurry. I know he is working hard over there and is doing what he does best, just stinks that no one gets to hear from him EVER anymore. I went from hearing from him like clockwork every other Sunday to nothing at all....and him changing locations was supposed to make our communication better not worse.

But I'm gonna put my big girl panties on and stop complaining. I know there are worse things. I just keep telling myself "no news is good news". No matter how hard it is not hearing from him, at least when he does write back he says he misses me and can't wait to talk to me either. I will probably cry like a baby the day I finally do hear from him. Until then, I'm living each day off of what I have heard from him, and knowing that "no news is good news".

Loving and Missing My Sailor

1 comments:

Alyssa

I know what you mean... it's so hard to get used to going days on end with nothing. You just want to hear their voice even for 5 minutes. Makes you appreciate any interaction you can have.

You're definitely not along in missing him... I'm sure he's missing you just as much. :)

Hang in there

Post a Comment