CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sometimes.....

I wish I hadn't heard from him at all this week. DON'T get me wrong it was amazing that I got to see him and talk to him, it definitely made my day! But sometimes it is just easier not hearing from him at all. Now I feel so sad cause I don't hear from him, and it's only been a few days. I went an entire month basically without talking to him, and although it sucked I feel like it was easier because I knew I wasn't going to hear from him. Now that I heard from him once I wanna hear from him again and again.

I know it's not realistic to think he will have time to talk to me all the time, I mean heck his own parents don't hear from him. It's just harder once I have heard from him. I just miss him so much, and the longer I go not seeing him, not being near him the harder it gets. I just wish this deployment would end already so that I could be back in his arms again!

Sorry, my whining is officially over with :P

Loving and Missing my Sailor More Everyday

0 comments:

Post a Comment