CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SKYPE

OMG OMG OMG OMG! I GOT TO SKYPE WITH NICK TODAY!!! It was heaven! I literally almost broke down into tears while we were talking. I couldn't stop smiling! I looked like total crap, and I didn't even care cause I've missed him sooooooo much!

The circumstances were just aligned so right for us today! I was actually supposed to be in class, but because I am sick my professor told me not to worry about it and to just go take care of myself. WELL, when I got back to my room NICK WAS ONLINE! I don't think I could ever be happy to be sick until today! I'm just beside myself with joy right now! I've missed him so much, and to finally hear his voice to see him, it was like floating on cloud nine!

We talked for like 20 minutes then he had to go cause he has to be up early in the morning, so he stayed up just for me <3 He was actually about to sign off when I said hello (fate i think so) But we talked about everything, from work, to me graduating to him wanting me to move out to Hawaii, to the day he comes home!!!! :D BEST DAY EVER!!!!

This could literally go on forever so I'm gonna stop because I'm sure I'm rambling now. But I'm just so darn happy! WOOHOO! LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I'm still in shock from talking to him.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SAILOR MORE THAN ANYTHING

0 comments:

Post a Comment