CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

7 months too long

So today marks seven months since I have seen Nick. he hasn't been on deployment this long, but he was stationed in Hawaii so the last time I got to see him before he deployed was seven months ago to this day. It just really has me thinking how much I miss him.

Finally this deployment is coming to a close, and he will be coming home to visit his family at the end of the month. I'm still debating as to whether or not I should go, not because I don't want to see him, but because I don't want to share my time with him and his ENTIRE family. I want to be extremely selfish and spend all my time with him and not share. He is flying me out to Hawaii shortly after he gets back, so I may just wait for that (but who knows).

But I couldn't be more happy that this crazy deployment is coming to a close. We have had to deal with so much, from the riots in bahrain to the tsunami in Japan that I don't think I could handle much more of this craziness. THANK GOD HE IS COMING HOME!

But on a brighter note here is a song that I found that I absolutely love and I thought I would share it with everyone, it's kinda old but still I fell in love with it, even sent it to Nick



Missing and Loving My Sailor More Everyday

0 comments:

Post a Comment