CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

HE'S COMING HOME

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! I finally got a for sure coming home date. I have been wanting to make this post for weeks now, but the date has been changing on like a daily basis and now we finally know FOR SURE that he is coming home!!! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED I CANNOT WAIT! I have been suffering through this entire deployment and it is now finally coming to a close. I never thought I was going to make it, from Bahrain to Japan (and all of the events that have happened in both places this past year) I don't think I could have handled much more. BUT IT'S FINALLY COMING TO A CLOSE WOOHOO

Although he is coming home I won't get to see him til about the end of June or early July. He is going to be visit with family shortly. And I honestly am not really wanting to go, crazy as it sounds, but I don't want to share my time with him I would rather have undivided attention then to have to share. So shortly after his trip I will be going to visit him in HAWAII (aloha) which come on who can say that is not the better end of the deal?

BUT AGAIN I CANNOT WAIT! No more poor communication, no more worrying about where he is or his safety, no more wondering when he is ever coming home, because that day is about to arrive! I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED!! I cannot believe I made it.

Missing and Loving my Sailor More Everyday!!!!!!

1 comments:

Alyssa

That's awesome... Congratulations!

Post a Comment