CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finally Back To Normal

Nick is finally getting back to normal!! Not that he changed completely but he had definitely been more cranky and anxious than usual. But I'm just going to assume that this is just part of the deployment process. I'm just glad to have my loving/funny/sweet Nick back!!! He has been so loving and sweet and I am just so anxious to see him now I can hardly contain it, and he is the same way, NOT TOO MUCH LONGER!

He is going back home to see his family soon and I am soo happy for him! He cannot wait, AND I KNOW they are more than excited to see him! We both decided it was best for him to go solo this time, because he hasn't seen his family in about a year, and nearly two years or more without someone tagging along! Not that I don't love his family, or that he doesn't love having me around, but he wanted to be able to spend alone time with them which honestly I don't fault him for cause if I was in his position I would probably want the same thing. But not long after he gets back I will be visiting him in HAWAII!!!!!!

I'm sooo ready for my trip, and I can't wait to start doing interviews to get a job out there soon. My plan is to get a job and move out to Hawaii HOPEFULLY before the end of the year. I'm trying to get into the hotel/resort industry, so we shall see where that takes me. I am just so ready to be with him everyday again, we had the best relationship ever when we say each other everyday. Not that it isn't good now, but distance is hard on us, and us being together is sooo much better. SO hopefully I will be out there soon!!! FINGERS CROSSED! Hawaii here I come whether you are ready or not!

Missing and Loving My Sailor More Everyday

0 comments:

Post a Comment