CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

This Song is Incredible



So I heard this song today, and the first thing I thought of? Nick. The lyrics are just so powerful and moving. I sent it immediately to him once I found it online, the video is beautiful too! I seriously LOVE Michael Franti & Spearhead, I was obsessed with the song "Say Hey (I Love You)". His lyrics are always so inspirational and touch you right at the heart! I hope you guys like it as much as I did :)

On another note, still no word from Nick yet. Still waiting for that phone call. IDK what I'm going to do when I finally get it. I had a voice mail and missed call today and almost cried because I thought it was from him (static in the voicemail). It turned out to be just work calling me from an unknown number...go figure. Just hoping I hear from him soon, it's starting to drive me insane not hearing his voice, or being able to see him. I miss him more than words can describe. I just keep telling myself "soon". At least I know he hasn't spoken with anyone else either, makes it a little better (selfish but true). But I know he will call as soon as he get's the chance. "patience is a virtue"

Missing & Loving my Sailor

0 comments:

Post a Comment