CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Peanut Butter & Chocolate...best combination since Saturday & Sunday

So I am making Nick a Care Package for his big 21st birthday! I am still trying to decide on his BIG present. It's between an Xbox Kinect or an iPad, I just can't decide which he will use more. Decisions decisions....I guess I will have to make up my mind soon cause this thing needs to be mailed out ASAP!

But I have been stuffing it with all kinds of goodies. Right now he has: a deck of cards, battle ship, sunflower seeds, reeses eggs(his favorite), gum, monster, a flask(getting that engraved with his name on it), picture of me, and a little note for his birthday with some love :D (I will post pics of his decorated box once its finished)

BUTTTT this is what I am super excited about sending him...because I am going to make them tonight, AND I get to eat some too haha! They are these chocolate covered peanut butter pretzel cookie things. They look like heaven, my friend found them online and I have been dying to make them. Here is the link:

http://17andbaking.com/2011/03/25/peanut-butter-pretzel-bites-dipped-in-chocolate/

But peace out all...I'll update later on how they tasted, I gotta run to walmart and get all the stuff to make those babies!

Loving and Missing my Sailor more Everyday <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment